Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019 | Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019 Requirements | Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Portal | Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019 Deadline
Famfa Oil Company is owned by Africa’s richest woman, Folorunsho Alakija and the Alakijas are the ones making up the entire Board of Directors. The Famfa Oil Limited has been incorporated on September 1991. Famfa Oil Limited was on August 10, 1993 awarded the leasehold rights to OPL 216 by the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida’s administration. In February 1996, the name was changed to from OPL 216 to Famfa Oil Limited with the vision of being the leading indigenous oil and gas exploration and production company in the federal republic of Nigeria.
Famfa Oil Limited has been one of the largest indigenous Nigerian owned exporters of crude oil from Nigeria to other countries. Famfa Oil has been committed to developing one of the deepest and largest offshore discoveries in the gulf. The Agbami field is operating and has done so since 2008 and will continue to operate through till 2024 when the majority of its vast reserves would have been extracted.
Vacant Career Opportunities available at the Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019
Their industry presents challenges and beautiful opportunities unlike any other establishments. For them to stay ahead, they need a broader, deeper talent pool than others. So the question is; where will you fit into at The Famfa Oil Limited? The following vacant opportunities are open for applications from suitably qualified Nigerians:
- Chemical and or Process Engineers
- Electrical Engineers (proficiency in power shall be an added advantage)
- Computer Engineers (software installation and micro cctv experts, to be trained and certified before resumption)
- Petroleum Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Civil and structural Engineers
- Business Development & Commercial Services officers
- Card Management Services experts
- Corporate Services officers
- Enterprise Service & Network Infrastructure agents
- Finance & Investment Managers
- Human Capital Managers
- IT/Identity Database Managers
- Legal Services experts
- Operations Managers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are advised to click the image below to apply:
Recruitment Requirements and Procedures at the Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019
Potential candidates who wish to apply for the opportunities in the Organization must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian or must have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
To become a member of The Famfa Oil Limited Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedures:
- Submit your resumes via the online form
- Must attend our aptitude test
- Must present original credentials and certificates at the interview
How to use the Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019 Portal
- Click on the Register
Now button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid electronic mail address (which will also be used as your User Name) and a Password you can remember.
Please Take Note: You will need your Email Address (which is your User Name) and your Password to log in subsequently.
- Complete in totality the resume application form. You can always save your application. You can log in at any time before application closes to make sure you make changes that are necessary to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before pressing the applying button.
Please note that ONLY those who have been adjudged successful at all levels of our recruitment process will qualify for this employment opportunity, provided there are suitable openings.
N/B: Please be aware that as at today, the Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019 form is not yet out. Whenever it comes out, School plus Career will readily update this page so that you can be informed.
However, while announcing that the general public should be properly guided on the issue of the Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019, the managing director, said that candidates and the general public should disregard any web post instigating them to pay any sum on the promise of granting them employment in the Famfa Oil Limited.
On this note, SCHOOLPLUSCAREER.COM is advising all interested candidates who wish to apply for the Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019 to please keep visiting this page and clicking here to know when the Famfa Oil Limited Recruitment 2019 starts.
Please drop your Email and questions in the comments box so that you can be informed on time. Don’t forget to subscribe to our site so as to receive daily updates on jobs, education and all our categories.
Please share this information to help your family, friends and foes alike. Use the share buttons below.
incoming search words
famfa oil limited,
famfa oil owner,
famfa oil stock,
famfa oil careers,