If you have been searching for: nddc recruitment 2018, hmrc ndds, food waste nrdc, nddc maritime training, nddc job vacancies, nddc scholarship 2018, nddc recruitment, nddc, nsdc udaan, nddc gov ng, Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2018. /2019 | Requirements | Apply Now, Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2019, nddc training, nddc news, nddc empowerment, then you are at the right place
Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2018. /2019 | Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2019 Requirements | Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2019 Application Portal | Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2019 Deadline
The Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC having been established in 2000 with the sole mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the rich Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful is striving towards achieving its mandate. This post seeks to concern itself with the Niger delta commission recruitment 2019.
THE NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION NDDC MANDATE
- The Formulation of policies and guidelines for the rapid development of the Niger Delta area.
- The Conception, planning and execution, in accordance with set rules and regulations, of quality projects and programs for the sustainable development of the Niger Delta area in the field of transportation which include roads, jetties and also waterways. The commission is also empowered to look into health, employment, industrialization, agriculture and also fisheries not forgetting very important the housing and urban development, water supply, electricity and of course, telecommunications.
- The Surveying of the Niger Delta in order to ascertain excellent measures necessary to promote its physical and socio-economic development in all ramifications.
- The Preparing of the master plans and schemes designed to adequately promote the physical development of the Niger Delta region and the estimation of the nine member states of the Commission.
- The Implementation of all the measures approved by international bodies and the federal government of Nigeria for the development of the Niger Delta region.
- The Identification of the factors inhibiting the rapid development of the Niger Delta region and assisting the member states in the process of formulating and implementing the policies to ensure sound, rapid and efficient management of the resources of the blessed Niger Delta region.
- The Assessing and reporting on any project that is being funded or carried out in the region by oil and gas industries and any other company that may include non-governmental organizations, as well as to ensure that funds released for such projects are properly used.
- The Tackling of ecological and environmental problems that may arise from the exploration of oil and other minerals in the Niger Delta region and advising the Federal Government of Nigeria and the nine member states on the prevention and control of oil spillages, gas flaring and other forms of environmental pollution.
- To liaise with the various oil mineral and gas exploring and producing industries on all matters of pollution, prevention and control.
- The Execution of such other works and performing such other functions, which in the option of the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC are required for the sustainable development of the Niger Delta region and all its people.
PROJECTS AND PROGRAMS of the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC
- Our number one aim is to establish in the Niger Delta Region (NDR) a very strong and progressive society in which no one will have any anxiety about the basic means of life, work and survival; where poverty and illiteracy will no longer exist and diseases are brought under control if not eliminated; and where our educational facilities will be able to provide all the children of NDR with the best possible opportunities for the development of their numerous potentials.
- NDDC always see to the implementation of its mandate by executing the relevant projects in the entire Niger Delta region. NDDC Projects are usually conceptualized, designed and executed based on the extensive consultation with the locals, input from interested parties and critical analysis by the experts in each field that concern the proposed project. Projects are awarded based on their proven ability to give maximum impact to the Niger Delta region and beyond the constraints of the allotted budget. The Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC is therefore a good harvest of concrete achievements as evidenced in the array of live touching projects and programs they have embarked on. In all modesty and truth, NDDC can assert that they have taken giant strides and steps to facilitate the all-round development of the Niger Delta region and the people in it.
Vacant Career Opportunities available at the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2019
Their industry presents challenges and beautiful opportunities unlike any other establishments. For them to stay ahead, they need a broader, deeper talent pool than others. So the question is; where will you fit into at The NDDC? The following vacant opportunities are open for applications from suitably qualified Nigerians:
- Demography and population experts (several slots)
Environment and hydrology professionals (several slots)
3. Agriculturists and aqua culturists (with focus on economic activities) (several slots)
4. Biodiversity professionals (several slots)
5. Transport agents (infrastructure – road construction, bridge rehab, etc) (several slots)
6. Rural, urban, regional planning and housing agents. (several slots)
7. Community Development specialists (several slots)
8. Governance and capacity development experts (several slots)
9. Health care personnel (several slots)
10. Small and medium enterprises experts (those who will be well paid and financed to set up rural people in profitable business venture (several slots)
11. Water suppliers. (Several slots)
12. Energy (electricity) engineers. (Several slots)
13. Telecommunication experts (several slots)
14. Vocational trainers (with focus on employment generation) (several slots)
15. Waste management and sanitation agents.(could even be o-level) (several slots)
16. Large-scale industry workers. (several slots)
17. Solid minerals mining engineers (several slots)
18. Tourism experts (several slots).
19. Social welfare professionals (several slots)
20. Arts, Sports and Culture professionals (several slots)
21. Women and Youth employment professionals (several slots)
22. Conflict prevention and or resolution experts (several slots)
23. Financial instruments and access experts (several slots)
24. Investment promoters and marketers(several slots)
Recruitment Requirements and Procedures at the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2019
Potential candidates who wish to apply for the opportunities in the Organization must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian or must have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
To become a member of The Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedures:
- Submit your resumes via the online form
- Must attend our aptitude test
- Must present original credentials and certificates at the interview
How to use the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2019 Portal
- Click on the Register Now button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid electronic mail address (which will also be used as your User Name) and a Password you can remember.
Please Take Note: You will need your Email Address (which is your User Name) and your Password to log in subsequently.
- Complete in totality the resume application form. You can always save your application. You can log in at any time before application closes to make sure you make changes that are necessary to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before pressing the applying button.
Please note that ONLY those who have been adjudged successful at all levels of our recruitment process will qualify for this employment opportunity, provided there are suitable openings.
N/B: Please be aware that as at today, the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2019 form is not yet out. Whenever it comes out, School plus Career will readily update this page so that you can be informed.
However, while announcing the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2019, the managing director, Dr. Obong Nsima Ekere said that candidates who send that CV to [email protected] will be attended to first. On this note, SCHOOLPLUSCAREER.COM is advising all interested candidates who wish to apply for the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Recruitment 2019 to please send their well detailed CV to [email protected].
Please drop your Email and questions in the comments box so that you can be informed on time. Don’t forget to subscribe to our site so as to receive daily updates on jobs, education and all our categories.
Please share this information to help your family, friends and foes alike. Use the share buttons below.