Have you been searching for: nigerian communications commission, nigerian communications commission recruitment, nigerian communications commission contact address, nigerian communications commission act, nigerian communications commission ncc, then this post is for you!
Nigerian Communications Commission NCC Recruitment 2019 | Nigerian Communications Commission NCC Recruitment 2019 Requirements | Nigerian Communications Commission NCC Recruitment 2019 Application Portal | Nigerian Communications Commission NCC Recruitment 2019 Deadline
The Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC is the nations’s independent National Regulatory Authority for the telecommunications industry. The Commission has been responsible for creating an enabling environment for telecommunications business to thrive and for competition among operators in the industry as well as also ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout Nigeria.
Over the years, The Nigerian Communications Commission NCC has been earning a reputation as a foremost Telecom regulatory agency in the African continent. The Commission has been hoping to catalyze the use of ICT for different aspect of national development and integration. The Commission is initiating several programs such as State Accelerated Broadband Initiative (SABI) and Wire Nigeria Project (WIN) to help stimulate demand and to help in accelerating the uptake of Information and Communication Technology tools and services necessary for the enthronement of a super knowledge society in Nigeria.
In order to actualize its mandate, the Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC has put in place the necessary licensing and regulatory framework and tools for the supply of telecommunications services.
- To support a market those is driven by Communications industry and promote universal access.
- To be a responsive, responsible and a world class Communications Regulatory Organization.
- To be An Information rich environment, comparable globally in quality Communications service provision.
The Nigerian Communications Commission NCC has been driven by three guiding principles (Fairness, Firm and Forthright) in carrying out its statutory duties and functions as the National Telecommunications Regulator. These principles have been driving our Core Values.
Vacant Career Opportunities available at the Nigerian Communications Commission NCC Recruitment 2019
Their industry presents challenges and beautiful opportunities unlike any other establishments. For them to stay ahead, they need a broader, deeper talent pool than others. So the question is; where will you fit into at The NCC? The following vacant opportunities are open for applications from suitably qualifies Nigerians:
- Legal and regulatory services officers (several slots)
- News media and information security experts (several slots)
- Compliance monitoring and enforcement officers (several slots)
- Internal auditors (several slots)
- Consumer affairs agents (several slots)
- Human capital and administration officers (several slots)
- Research and development experts (several slots)
- Public affairs analysts (several slots)
- Project contractors and supervisors (several slots)
- Corporate affairs strategist and risk managers (several slots)
- Information technologists (several slots)
- Policy competition and economic analysts (several slots)
- Finance services officers (several slots)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are advised to click below to apply:
Recruitment Requirements and Procedures at the Nigerian Communications Commission NCC Recruitment 2019
Potential candidates who wish to apply for the opportunities in the Organization must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian or must have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
To become a member of The Nigerian Communications Commission NCC Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedures:
- Submit your resumes via the online form
- Must attend our aptitude test
- Must present original credentials and certificates at the interview
How to use the Nigerian Communications Commission NCC Recruitment 2019 Portal
- Click on the Register Now button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid electronic mail address (which will also be used as your User Name) and a Password you can remember.
Please Take Note: You will need your Email Address (which is your User Name) and your Password to log in subsequently.
- Complete in totality the resume application form. You can always save your application. You can log in at any time before application closes to make sure you make changes that are necessary to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before pressing the applying button.
Please note that ONLY those who have been adjudged successful at all levels of our recruitment process will qualify for this employment opportunity, provided there are suitable openings.
N/B: Please be aware that as at today, the Nigerian Communications Commission NCC Recruitment form is not yet out. Whenever it comes out, School plus Career will readily update this page so that you can be informed.
Please drop your Email and questions in the comments box so that you can be informed on time. Don’t forget to subscribe to our site so as to receive daily updates on jobs, education and all our categories.
Please share this information to help your family, friends and foes alike. Use the share buttons below.