If you are looking for terms like: fermat theorem, ferma hardwood flooring, federal roads maintenance agency, federal road maintenance agency recruitment, federal roads maintenance agency nigeria, then you are at the right place.
Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA Recruitment 2019 | Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA Recruitment 2019 Requirements | Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA Recruitment 2019 Application Portal | Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA Recruitment 2019 Deadline
The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA (Establishment, etc) has been established by the Act No.7 of 2002 and was enacted by the National Assembly and assented to by President Olusegun Obasanjo. And with this Act establishment of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency and for matters connected herewith, FERMA became the first institutional merchanism in Nigeria for monitoring and maintaining all Federal roads in the country. The First Governing Board of FERMA chaired by Engr. Guy Otobo was inaugurated by the then Hon. Minister of Works and Housing, the Late Chief Tony Anenih on 27th January 2003.
Structure of the Organization
- The FERMA Governing Board. It is the highest decision making body of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA. The Board is responsible for the formulation of policies and charting a direction to ensure the effective discharge of the statutory mandate of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA.
- The Managing Director is the Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Governing Board of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA. S/he is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA and the Chairman of the tenders board of the agency.
- The MD/CEO heads an Executive Management team made up of Executive Directors/HoDs and the Agency’s Secretary and or Legal Adviser.
- The Members of the Executive Management team serve as the Tenders Board of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA for the executive discharge of the Agency’s mandate.
- The Executive Directors and or HoDs are responsible for the daily running of the affairs of their various departments in the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA. They are also members of the tenders board.
- This Agency runs a Zonal Directorate structure for the purpose of effective field operations. There are about twelve (12) zonal Directorate offices and Thirty Eight (38) state filed offices; one in every state capital with Lagos state having an additional one and one in Abuja the nation’s F.C.T
- This zones were delineated to have three (3) state field offices reporting to them with the exception of two (2) Zonal offices and having four (4) states each reporting to them (South West I and North Central I).
- On the whole, the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA has a staff strength of about 1,551. About 341 work at the Corporate Headquarters and the outstanding numbers of staff are in the field and Zonal offices respectively.
The Mission of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA is
To efficiently and effectively monitor and administer road maintenance with the aim of keeping all federal roads in good and safe conditions.
The Vision of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA
To become the most efficient road maintenance management organization that will enhance the economic well-being and interest of Nigerians.
Vacant Career Opportunities available at the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA Recruitment 2019
Their industry presents challenges and beautiful opportunities unlike any other establishments. For them to stay ahead, they need a broader, deeper talent pool than others. So the question is; where will you fit into at FERMA? The following vacant opportunities are open for applications from suitably qualifies Nigerians:
- Communication and Public Relations officers (several slots)
- Direct Labour personnel
- Internal Auditors (several slots)
- Monitoring & Strategy officers
- PPP and Multilateral/Special Duties officers (several positions)
- Procurement Unit officers (several slots)
- Protocol Unit officers (several slots)
- Servicom and Anti-Corruption Unit officers (several slots)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are advised to click below to apply:
READ ALSO: Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment 2019 | Requirements | Application Portal
Recruitment Requirements and Procedures at the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA Recruitment 2019
Potential candidates who wish to apply for the opportunities in the Organization must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian or must have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
To become a member of The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedures:
- Submit your resumes via the online form
- Must attend our aptitude test
- Must present original credentials and certificates at the interview
How to use the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA Recruitment 2019 Portal
- Click on the Register Now button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid electronic mail address (which will also be used as your User Name) and a Password you can remember.
Please Take Note: You will need your Email Address (which is your User Name) and your Password to log in subsequently.
- Complete in totality the resume application form. You can always save your application. You can log in at any time before application closes to make sure you make changes that are necessary to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before pressing the applying button.
Please note that ONLY those who have been adjudged successful at all levels of our recruitment process will qualify for this employment opportunity, provided there are suitable openings.
N/B: Please be aware that as at today, the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency FERMA Recruitment form is not yet out. Whenever it comes out, School plus Career will readily update this page so that you can be informed.
Please drop your Email and questions in the comments box so that you can be informed on time. Don’t forget to subscribe to our site so as to receive daily updates.