National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure NASENI Recruitment 2019 | National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure NASENI Recruitment 2019 Requirements | National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure NASENI Recruitment 2019 Application Portal | National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure NASENI Recruitment 2019 Deadline
The National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure NASENI was created in 1992 by the Federal Government of Nigeria recommendations of the White Paper Committee on the 1991 Report of a 150 member National Committee on Engineering Infrastructure it is made up of the Scientists, Engineers, Administrators, Federal and State Civil Servants, Economists, Lawyers, Bankers and Industrialists of Nigeria.
The mandate of NASENI has been specifically in the area of Capital goods, research, production and reverse engineering.
NASENI, by its mandate and scope of operation has been the Nigerian only purpose built Agency designed to conduct developing work in the areas of manufacturing and as such, it has been capable of coordinating the proliferation of technologies and has been developed from within or outside of its Centers including patents obtained. The technologies developed by the areas of spares, components and systems engineering are being transferred to the Entrepreneurs for the production of goods and services. The Nigerians can have a gain by the rapid technological development in strengthening NASENI.
“To establish a good knowledge driven environment for local mass production of standard parts, goods and services required for our nation’s technology advancement”.
The Mandate of NASENI has been specifically in the area of capital goods research, production and reverse engineering and respect to the following six broad areas:
- Engineering materials (notably irons, steel, non-ferrous metal and alloys, plastics, glass, ceramics, polymer, electronics with nanotechnology);
- Industrial with analytic chemical materials and industrial gases;
- The Scientific equipment and its components for education, research and industry; with measuring instruments, electronic components, communication equipment and computers;
- Engineering accessories (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic);
- Power equipment (generation, transmission, distribution, prime movers); and
- Mechanical Engineering tools (power tools, hand tools, cutting tools and machine tools).
- Prototype establishment.
Vacant Career Opportunities available at the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure NASENI Recruitment 2019
Their industry presents challenges and beautiful opportunities unlike any other establishments. For us to stay ahead, we need a broader, deeper talent pool than others. So the question is; where will you fit into at NASENI? The following vacant opportunities are open for applications from suitably qualifies Nigerians:
- Planning, Policy and Analysis experts
- Technology Business Development officers
- Science Infrastructure personnel
- Administrative officers
- Human Resources Managers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are advised to click below to apply:
Recruitment Requirements and Procedures at the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure NASENI Recruitment 2019
Potential candidates who wish to apply for the opportunities in the Organization must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian or must have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
To become a member of The National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure NASENI Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedures:
- Submit your resumes via the online form
- Must attend our aptitude test
- Must present original credentials and certificates at the interview
How to use the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure NASENI Recruitment Portal
- Click on the Register Now button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid electronic mail address (which will also be used as your User Name) and a Password you can remember.
Please Take Note: You will need your Email Address (which is your User Name) and your Password to log in subsequently.
- Complete in totality the resume application form. You can always save your application. You can log in at any time before application closes to make sure you make changes that are necessary to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before pressing the applying button.
Please note that ONLY those who have been adjudged successful at all levels of our recruitment process will qualify for this employment opportunity, provided there are suitable openings.
N/B: Please be aware that as at today, the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure NASENI Recruitment form is not yet out. Whenever it comes out, School plus Career will readily update this page so that you can be informed.
Please drop your Email and questions in the comments box so that you can be informed on time. Don’t forget to subscribe to our site so as to receive daily updates.