can masturbation cause cancer, can masturbation cause hiv , side effects of masturbation, does masturbation affect memory ,does masturbation cause aging ,does masturbation causes cancer ,is masturbation a sin in christianity , these and many more awaits you as you continue to read.
20 Side Effects of too much Masturbation | No. 3 will shock you | Benefits of Masturbation
Hello world, Masturbation in today’s world is seen as a common activity. It’s seen as a natural and safe way to explore your body, feel pleasure, and release built-up sexual tension. As a result of this, it is widely practiced and it occurs among people of all backgrounds, genders, and races. Is this however true and good concerning masturbation? What about the side effects of masturbation? What does the Bible say about masturbation? This and many more questions will be answered in this post.
Towards the course of putting down this very informative blog post, a lot of questions have been answered. These questions include:
- What does masturbation mean? Is masturbation very bad or bad at all?
- Is masturbation a very common behavior?
- Is masturbation less or very harmful?
- How healthy is it for a man to masturbate daily?
- How many times in a week masturbation is considered harmful or normal for a man?
- How can masturbation replace having sex with a partner for men?
- Can masturbation really cause premature ejaculation?
- How does masturbation affect your sperm count?
- When masturbation is considered not safe for men?
- Can masturbation make you thin and make you lose weight?
- How a man’s testosterone level lower due to masturbation?
- Are there any benefits of masturbation for men?
- How harmful to a man’s health is excessive masturbation? What are the Side effects of masturbation?
- How will I know that I am masturbating excessively?
- Are there treatments for excessive masturbation?
No matter what the so called experts say, know that excessive masturbation can harm your relationships and everyday life. Even though masturbation can be seen as a fun, normal, and healthy act, it has numerous side effects which this post will expose you to.
Just keep reading to learn more about the side effects and potential health benefits of masturbation.
The side effects of masturbation
Masturbation has many harmful side effects. This, along with other reasons like guilt of sin make some people may feel guilty about masturbating or have issues with chronic masturbation.
Masturbation is highly associated with guilt
A lot of people do feel guilty about masturbating because of cultural, spiritual, or religious beliefs.
To some people, masturbation is neither wrong nor immoral, but they however agree that you may still hear messages that self-pleasure is “dirty” and “shameful.”
Feeling guilty over masturbating should move you to speak with someone you trust about why you feel this way and how you can move past that guilt. Therapists and physicians that specialize in sexual health may be a good resource.
Being addicted to masturbation
Some people can and do develop an addiction to masturbation. You are spending too much time masturbating if masturbation leads you to:
- Skip your chores or daily activities like reading.
- Miss work, church or school.
- Cancel IMPORTANT plans with friends or family.
- Miss important social events and sometimes sink into depression.
Being addicted to masturbation can harm your relationships and other parts of your life. Masturbating too much interrupts your work or studies, which can lower productivity and expected results.
It may also hurt your romantic relationships and friendships, because you don’t spend as much time with your loved ones as you used to, or don’t pay attention to their needs because you get satisfaction elsewhere.
If you’re worried that you may have an addiction to masturbation, talk to your doctor or a counselor about ways to stop masturbating.
Talking to therapists can help you manage your addiction. You could also cut down by replacing masturbation with other important activities. Next time you have an urge to want to masturbate, try:
- Writing a book or something you will be committed to doing for a long time.
- Spending time with friends’ especially opposite sex.
- Going for a walk up and down a hill and valley.
How does masturbation cause a decrease in sexual sensitivity and performance?
Some women who have sexual dysfunction, enhanced stimulation — including masturbation (which leads to addiction) — can help increase sexual desire and sensitivity.
Masturbation affects sensitivity during sex for men because of their method. Research has shown that too tight of a grip on a penis during masturbation can decrease sensation.
Sexual health experts recommend changing your method during masturbation to restore sensitivity levels during sex.
Are there Benefits of Masturbation?
Masturbation might be believed to be a healthy sexual activity but It has many side effects for your physical and mental health. However, there are some benefits of masturbation though.
Although there are limited studies on the benefits of masturbation, there are studies on sexual intercourse and stimulation.
Enormous research and anecdotal reports suggest that sexual stimulation, including stimulation through masturbation, can be able to help you in the following ways:
- Relieve your built-up stress.
- Help you sleep better.
- May boost your mood.
- May help you relax.
- People believe that masturbation makes you feel pleasure.
- Studies show that masturbation may help you relieve cramps.
- Masturbation does help you release sexual tension.
- We cannot confirm this but masturbation may help you have better sex.
- We don’t know how true this is but it is believed that masturbation may help you have better understand your wants and needs.
Some couples may also mutually masturbate to explore different desires, as well as avoid pregnancy. Self-pleasuring may also help you prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Relationship between Masturbation and prostate cancer
Some research shows that regular ejaculation may lower the risk of prostate cancer, though doctors aren’t exactly sure how this is possible.
A study conducted in 2016 found the risk of prostate cancer decreased by about 20 percent in men who ejaculated at least 21 times a month. A study also discovered a similar link between frequent ejaculation and lower prostate cancer risk as conducted in 2003.
There’s actually no evidence, though, that ejaculating regularly protects against advanced prostate cancer.
SCHOOL PLUS CAREER is committed to your success in health, Education and career and as such, we will present to you, the best tips to making your success easy and possible.