Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) 2019/2020 Job Recruitment | Application Portal | Application Requirements | Application Deadline – Apply now.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service as a part of its consolidation methods, want to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and need to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Purposals are invited from suitably certified candidates/corporations to fill the vacant place under:
Job Title: Advisor – Peer Assessment Evaluation on the FIRS Company Headquarters Revised Price -to- Full Estimate
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) needs to attract the eye of most of the people to its commercial for expression of curiosity for “The Engagement of Guide to Conduct Peer Assessment Evaluation on the FIRS Company Headquarters Revised Price -to- Full Estimate”.
- This Procurement discovery is strictly for Quantity Surveying corporations.
- The corporate needs to be a registered member of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS), with not lower than 25 years’ put up registration expertise, and needs to be financially updated with the institute (offering supporting documentation)
- Dimension of firm, variety of workers have to be offered (Connect related documentary proofs), Amount Surveyors for use for the challenge are to have minimal of eight years’ post-registration expertise (NIQS and QSRBN).
- The corporate ought to have dealt with a minimum of three verifiable tasks of comparable magnitude with whole contract sum of not lower than N 10 billion inside the final 5 years, one in all which should have a contract worth of not lower than N40 billion (Connect letter of award, completion certificates or interim fee valuation as proof)
Technique of Application
All certified candidates/corporations ought to submit their Tenders (Hand delivered) accompanied by a forwarding letter on firm’s letterhead, exhibiting registration number as issued by CAC, contact phone numbers, legitimate e-mail deal with, official firm deal with and names and nationalities of the Administrators of the corporate on the backside of the web page to:
Federal Inland Income Service,
Income Home (Annex III),
Off Michael Okpara Road,
Wuse Zone 5,
- Every tender shall be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the challenge identify, appropriately marked “Engagement of Guide to Conduct Peer Assessment Evaluation on the FIRS Company Headquarters Revised Price -to- Full Estimate” and on the reverse aspect of the envelope, the identify and the deal with of the corporate. Just one copy is required, please.
- Any tender submitted after this deadline shall be rejected.
- Submitting tender paperwork doesn’t commit FIRS to awarding a contract to a agency.
- The Federal inland Income Service reserves proper to confirm claims made by any agency
- Tendering with false doc is an offence, which can result in disqualification and prosecution
- For inquiries, please contact us on 08074983355; e-mail: [email protected]
PEOPLE ALSO SEARCH FOR
|first bus jobs,|
|firs recruitment portal,|
|firs recruitment 2016 nairaland,|
|firs recruitment nairaland,|
|firs recruitment portal 2016,|
|firs recruitment in Nigeria,|
|firs recruitment website,|
|firs recruitment Nigeria,|
|firs online recruitment,|
|firs recruitment august 2012,|
|firs recruitment form,|