NIGERIA INTER-BANK SETTLEMENT SYSTEM PLC (NIBSS) RECRUITMENT 2018/2019 | APPLY HERE | APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Are you looking for Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018/2019 Current Vacancies? If sure, then we’ve indexed Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Vacant positions on line via www.Https://nibss-%.Com.Ng/careers Today. Here we are able to help you discover trendy jobs a Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS). So if you’re equipped to comfortable a high paying jobs within the banking enterprise, then hold studying.
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancies is opened especially for bank activity lover’s. If you have got ardour working in a bank, then you’ll clearly get a career opportunity at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS).
First, you’ll need to know that the ongoing Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) 2018 recruitment is for graduates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanities from an accredited University. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership/affiliation with local & international professional bodies such as; CIPM, CIPD, SHRM and/or any other relevant professional body will be an added advantage;
- Certification(s) in any of the following people management designations is a plus:
- Certified KPI Professional (C-KPI)
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- Operations and Performance Management Professional Certification (OPMP)
- Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification (BSP)
- Certified Human Resource Analyst (CHRA)
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources – Internationalâ„ (SPHRiâ„ )
- Global Professional in Human Resources® (GPHR®)
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience related to the Job, of which 5 years must be in a supervisory role.
- Preferable experience in banking, electronic payments, IT service provider and/or telecommunications
- Must be technology savvy.
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018 Competency Requirements
- People Management;
Business Goal Management;
Information Analysis & Management;
Courage to Challenge;
Budget & Budgetary Controls;
Regulatory Knowledge/People Management Laws;
Counseling & Coaching Skills.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants can be contacted.