2018/2019 UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form – Register Here
The UNIPORT 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Form is now on sales. This is to inform candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
The Schedule of the UNIPORT 2018 Post UTME Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
SCHEDULE FOR UNIPORT 2018 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
8.00am – 12 noon1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
UNIPORT 2018/2019 POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION COMMENCEMENT DATE
Wednesday, 4thJuly, 2018 – Sunday, 22ndJuly, 2018
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR UNIPORT POST UTME 2018 EXERCISE
– Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
– Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
– Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
– Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
– Complete the Form online as requested.
– Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
– Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
– Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIPORT 2018/2019 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
– A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
– A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
– Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
– Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
– Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
– Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22NDJULY, 2018.
– Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org.